The Woodfield Table Booking System is now taking bookings..
Can I book a table?
Yes if you are either:
- A Woodfield Table Tennis Club member
- A parent or guardian of a Woodfield Table Tennis Club member
How do I book a table?
We hope it is fairly intuitive but in simple terms you do the following.
- Register an account on the booking system. You will need a working email address.
- Go to ‘Your Players‘ and add any additional players you will manage bookings for, such as family members. You should only add players that are members and you should not add other members that will have their own account and manage their own bookings.
- Browse the calendar for the date you wish to play, select the date. Browse the time slots available on that day and select ‘Book Now’ when available.
- Select the players attending the booking by clicking ‘Add Player’ next to each player slot. Use the search box to find the player and add them to your booking. Note, you can only select players on the system, if they are not there you should ask them to register on the system.
- Click ‘Confirm Booking’. That’s it you should receive an email confirming your booking.
Can I cancel or change a booking?
You can cancel or change a booking you have created with 24 hours notice. You cannot cancel or change a booking on the day of a booking.
I did not get an email?
You should check your service providers ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ folders in many cases it will be there. If you are a Gmail user you should check your ‘Promotions’ folder. Even if you do not have a booking email you can see your bookings at any time by visiting ‘Your Bookings‘.